Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tight latina pussy takes big cock

When Joey came to me needing a little money, I was more than desiring to make a hardcore amateur video of her tight Latina pussy taking my large hard dick. We didn’t have anyone to run the cam so I set one on a tripod and we took turns holding the other. Joe has a great set of fake tits that look awesome on her petite Latina frame and I had a great time playing with her large fake tits as she sucked my dick. Now, I’ve had more than one good blowjob in my 48 years on this cruel earth however let me let you know - Joey can suck dick! however I wanted more than a blowjob so I flipped the petite Latina over and rammed my large dick deep into her tight pussy.

I wanted to fuck Joey all week however we only had 60 minutes of tape in the cameras and I wanted to shoot my hot cum all over this cute Latina’s tight belly and large fuckin tits before the tape ran out. I did manage to finish in time to catch the cum-shot on tape and you can see it all on my website - check it out now and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment