Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two cunts are better than one



Every guy that’s ever screwed two girls at the same time will attest that two cunts are a shitload better than one. If you’ve never screwed two girls at once you know exactly what I mean. If you haven’t, you need to get to know the right girls - and Tasha and Butterfly are two that love to share cock!

It was Butterfly’s idea to have the FFM threesome and Tasha jumped at the chance. Now let me let you know a little bit about butterfly - this girl has one of the tightest teen tramps I’ve ever had the chance to fuck and Tasha really knows how suck a cock. The girls did loads of girl-on-girl cunt munching and I even got my share of licking teen tramp before fucking the girls.

I started by fucking the tight little cunt of Butterfly then I hammered Tasha’s shaved cunt till she exploded in a forceful orgasm - I could feel her damp cunt contracting on my huge cock as she shuddered and moaned. I then blew a hot load of cum all over Tasha as Butterfly watched.



No comments:

Post a Comment