Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big natural titties

So I was out on the beach this weekend checking out the hotties and as always I was looking for a little hardcore action. I always love catching couples getting caught going at it on the beach but once in a while I find something that really drives me insane and usually it’s a smoking hot babe with massive natural titties. Last week I was walking around as I sometimes do with my video cam in my pocket just waiting for some hot action and then I saw her. I placed my towel out on the sand and carefully slipped my camera inside a news paper.

As I lay in the sun I clicked the record button on the video cam and started one of my hottest videos ever recording. Even though she was just sitting there on the sand talking to her friend I couldn’t help but get a hardon just from watching her. Her tits were massive and her tight twat was so perfectly shaved that I wanted to dive in head first. I’m surprised I wasn’t arrested because my dick was so fucking hard I had to turn over to hide it but she has to be one of the hottest babes I’ve caught on cam yet!

See more hot beach spy footage at Beach Hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment