Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brunette nude at the beach

As always I was hanging out on the beach with my secret hidden spy cam tucked away in my shorts pocket. I had seen some pretty crazy stuff, it seems like babes always get crazy on the weekends, call it unwinding after a long week or whatever you like but I love it! I always get my best footage on the weekends including the weekend when I caught a couple just going at it right there on the beach. I’m talking screaming for more, hardcore fucking that just makes you want to cum all over yourself…but today, I was looking for something a little more softcore, a real tease.

Walking down the beach I spotted this hot brunette babe. She was standing out on a rocky alcove with her perky little titties hanging out and her perfectly shaved pussy was just begging to be stroked. I turned on my camera and caught her right as she was walking down to the ocean. As she knelt down by the water to dabble her fingers in it I watched as her plump round ass bulged. Her perky little tits rubbing against her leg.

See more secret beach footage at Beach Hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment