Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mexican girl caught stealing squash

I work pretty hard to keep my garden nice and I’m more than desiring to help a girl in need - but when I found my Mexican housekeeper, Eva, in my garden helping herself to my summer squash, I had to….. well, hide and take some pictures that I could use later when I should fire her!

Now don’t get me wrong, at first I was a small pissed - until I saw what she had in mind with the fuckin veggies. Just as I was about to bust her, the small cunt started taking off her clothes and before long, she had a big yellow zucchini stuffed right up her wet Latina cunt.

Now I’m not your typical voyeur but watching this girl fuck herself with a summer squash was hotter that I should have ever imagined. I hid behind one of the shrubs in the garden and started to masturbate as she slid the yellow sex toy in and out of her wet pussy. My cock was rock-hard by this time and I continued to match her rhythm as she slid the huge yellow veggie in and out of her wet Latina cunt. I was just about to cum, when she slid the zucchini out of her dripping wet pussy and licked it clean. I fucking blew my load!

With hot cum all over my hand, jeans, and even on my shoes, I continued to take pictures of her her playing with her swollen clit. I knew now, why being a voyeur is all about - the thrill of watching somebody that has no idea you are there, the risk of getting caught, the knowledge that you’ve violated somebody’s space…….. Later, I had to let her go but I sold the pictures to a friend and he put them on his website at www.glassmannequin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment