Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chunky blonde at the beach

I was down at the beach this weekend, like I am every weekend, looking for a hot babe or five to catch on camera. Usually I get lucky enough to catch some couples fucking and at least catch a few really hot chicks but this weekend was pretty dry as far as hot chicks. I was about to say screw it and head back home but then I caught this busty blonde chick out of the corner out of my eye and I didn’t hesitate to grab my camera and hit record because I couldn’t afford to miss out on her!

Check out this video clip of her as she walks around the beach with her chunky curves and her big juicy titties. I just couldn’t stop staring at those massive juggs of hers as she walked up and down the beach, her big tits bouncing up and down. I felt my cock growing in my pants as I watched her and as I watched her walking down to the water and when she splashed that warm water on to her chunky body I just wanted to run right down and lick it right off her body!

See more secret beach footage at Beach Hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment