Saturday, October 2, 2010

Unsuspecting fuckers

This week I was pretty sunburned from my last trip to the beach and I really didn’t feel like heading out to the sand and getting burned again so I decided to head out to a local park. I’ve caught a few couples fucking there before and was hoping to catch a couple there today to get my spy cam footage for the day. As I walked in to the entrance of the park I only noticed one car in the parking lot so my hopes fell. I didn’t think I’d end up catching any good footage at all.

As I walked a little further in to the woods though I heard one of my favorite noises – a couple getting nasty in the woods! I heard them talking in low voices and soon after I heard her moaning as he slid his cock in to her pussy. Carefully I tried to sneak closer without arousing their suspicion. I snuck behind one of the trees and crouched down with my camera in hand watching them go at it. As he fucked her hard she started to push back against his dick moaning just about as loud as she could.

See more hot spy footage at Beach Hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment