Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pussy spying at the beach

So I was at the beach this weekend and since it’s actually getting really warm I decided to do something a little different with my spy camera in hand. Usually I film all my secret footage from a safe distance but this week I decided that I was going to risk getting up close and personal with my target of the day. I must have walked up and down that beach for an hour at least looking for the perfect chick to catch on my up close pussy cam! Finally just as I was about to give up hope I caught sight of this hottie!

I rolled out my towel as close as I could get to her and her boyfriend without drawing suspicion and then I lay down and waited for a little bit as I watched them from the corner of my eye. I could see her hairy pussy and her perky nipples from where I was laying and I so badly wanted to grab my camera and get right up in her twat but I knew her boyfriend would kill me if I did so carefully I popped the cap off my cam and hit that zoom button!

See more hot beach spy footage at Beach Hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment